lundi 10 juin 2013

London


Finally it's the depart for my trip in England , I was waiting for that
day since weeks from now. But it's a long way for arrive in the city
were the family was waiting for me , I slept durring all the trip and I
was snoring I think my friends will make fun of me during all my life!
When I arrived in the family the mother and her daughert who is the
same as me were waiting for me outside. They were nice and they
asked me if the my journey was nice. We went in the house and I
smelt the pancakes smell. And I was right there were a big plate of
pancakes in the the living room. I ate them with all the family but I
felt a weird taste in the pancake. After I felt sick and 1h later I
went in the toilet to vomit. The family was very sorry and they
tought that the eggs were not good. To be forgiven they bought me a
typical english dress , I didn't like the dress but I had to wear it the
day after for make them happy.
Here it's my biggest adventure in Englang , we were in an accessories
shop. When I tried an amazing ring. Little issue I can't get the ring
of my finger. I know you think that I am stupid....
who it's maybe true by the way..Fortunately after 2min I took
it of my finger. I was so ashamed !
I was red as a tomato! In the same afternoon we came into a
supermarket by curiousity. I know u must think that there is so many
other things to do in England. It's true that at this moment there
were better things to do , suddenly my friend called me at the other
side of path when I turn around unfortunatly all the candies fell on
the floor. The people aroud me were laughing so hard. Yes I am
clumsy but I didn't break anything so I am also lucky :)

Emma